-->

Live action adaptation: Fukuo-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai by Tsuyu Gamoko

 


I just saw an update from Irozukusub, saying that they would work on a side short  project. The title of the drama they would be working on is Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai or Unlucky-kun Has No Choice but to Kiss in English. Looking at the poster, I'm convinced that it would be another BL/ yaoi drama. Well, you know, these days, I felt like sinking in BL/ yaoi anime. I watched the old ones like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Super Lovers. I finished all the seasons in only a week. Suddenly I remember, around two years ago, the first time I watched Cherry Magic, a friend of mine asked me if I have become a fujoshi. I thought I would never become one since I still love man-woman relationship. But then, after I watched Sasaki to Miyano, my mind grew wilder in boys love relationship. :D. So, am I a fujoshi already? Hmmmm.... Probably ... :D

And here I am, writing a short review of the manga that will get a live action adaptation soon. The schedule stated it will be broadcast in April 22. There will be 8 episodes, and I guess it will be around 25-30 minutes each episode. I love this kind of short drama even though sometimes it's painful to wait for another for the next episode. LOL.

The story of this drama revolves around Fukuhara Kouta who always gets bad luck. He's like a bad luck magnet. wherever he goes, he always gets bad luck. Since he was child, he always got series of unfortunate events (LOL reminds me of Lemony Snickets' works). Most of the time, when he played, he would fall down without reasons. His friends, on the other hand, always got yelled at by their teachers or older people blaming them doing something to Fukuhara.


As soon as he grows older, bad luck still loves him as it did :D. One day, he was almost got hit by a car. Fortunately, Shinomiya Naoya was there that he could save him. From then on, they get introduced, and have a lot of fun together. Fukuhara realizes that he barely got bad luck whenever he is with Shinomiya. Is he his lucky charm?


Shinomiya Souta is knows as someone who always gets good luck. He wins every lottery, he wins the most expensive performance ticket, etc. His personality and looks appear sparkling to Fukuhara. One day, he asks Shinomiya to 'go out' with him to minimize his bad luck. In Japan, 'to go out' means they are dating. To his surprise, Shinomiya agrees to go out with Fukuhara.

And he kisses him.


What the..... :D

People kiss when they date, right? that's what Shinomiya says. Fukuhara can't agree anymore with the statement, but, he thought he should straighten the misunderstanding. But he just couldn't do that.

Then, how will their romance turn out? From series of misunderstanding manga/ anime/ drama, I guess you can assume what will happen next. 

The actors who perform as the main leads here are Sota Ryosuke as Fukuhara, and Sato Yusuke as Shinomiya. Well, frankly speaking, I haven't watched any of their dramas before. But I gladly look forward to the live action. The manga has only 7 chapters, but the drama will have 8 episodes. This is something I want to have with Utsukushii Kare or My Beautiful Man drama. Having 4 episode-drama with too much emotion is painful, right?

The manga itself describes some sides of Shinomiya, not only Fukuhara. I hope the drama will have this part more detailed, since an extra page in the manga is not enough. It's not as complicated as  Kiyoi in Utsukushii Kare though, still it's worth telling. Something else I'm looking forward, too, is the kisses LOL. Well, having fluffy, warm and sweet relationship like Cherry Magic and Kieta Hatsukoi is enough for me, but having a peck of kiss between the leads is a great treat, right? :D 



1 Response to "Live action adaptation: Fukuo-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai by Tsuyu Gamoko"

  1. DramaCool: Watch Asian Drama, Movies & Kshow English sub FREE

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel